The answers you need!
We offer several webinars each month and archive them for future reference. For our schedule of upcoming webinars, go here.
WindoTrader will work for any instrument for which there is sufficient transaction volume that includes price and volume of transactions. WindoTrader will not work fully for instruments without sufficient volume to fill out a profile, or instruments that do not have volume information associated with the data such as currency pairs.
We offer an extensive knowledge base and a support-ticket system which can be accessed here
Traders with trading experience in technical analysis and/or the Market Profile benefit the most.
No. WindoTrader is based on the principles of the Market Profile in conjunction with Volume Analytics.
WindoTrader is a Market Profile-based, Volume Analytics-driven, trading software application.
WindoTrader’s highly configurable displays support traders in personalizing charts and arrays in ways that enhance their individual trading methodology and style.
WindoTrader’s functionality is designed to help traders identify and qualify potential trading opportunities so they can increase their ability to make informed, higher-probability trading decisions.
WindoTrader’s primary features:
- Customizable displays, consoles, dialog boxes, multiple display options
- Real-time period and session-volume displays including volume splines
- Single and multiple session charts
- Expanded and collapsed profiles, split profiles and merged profiles
- Reference lines and reference zones
- Additional features to support the interpretation of market-generated information and high-probability decision-making
WindoTrader benefits you by making it easier for you to identify:
- Trending vs consolidating markets
- The market’s probability for continuation or change
- The probable meaning of various session extremes
- Timeframes that are currently active and influencing the market
- The market’s current directional bias according to your timeframe
- Potential, high probability Key Decision Zones or Reference Points
- The market’s probability for the continuation or change
- Potential trading opportunities:
- ‘Go with’ or ‘continuation’ opportunities
- ‘Fade’ or ‘reversion to the mean-trade opportunities
WindoTrader is different in many ways. For example:
- The foundational structure of WindoTrader was developed on the principles of the CME/CBOT Market Profile.
- We believe WindoTrader is fundamentally different than other applications at its core. Once understood, its design concept and structure facilitates the user’s building of custom displays to best provide the information they require. WindoTrader, to the best of our knowledge, is the only trading-software application foundationally based on the principles of the Market Profile, and is not an add-on or option that is turned on if the subscriber wants Market Profile charts.
- WindoTrader, designed from the ground up, adopts and conforms to the trader's unique characteristics and requirements versus forcing traders to adapt to the limits of a predetermined software program.
- WindoTrader is capable of displaying charts driven by one or many datasets during the same trading session.
- WindoTrader is capable of displaying a single chart with one or many different time boundaries at the same time, such as day, night, and weekly session, all within the same chart. Or, it could be one for Asia, one for Europe, and one for the United States. etc.
- WindoTrader is capable of displaying a single chart with one or many duplicate or different session-display configurations such as one or many Market Profiles, Volume Profiles, Candlesticks, OHLC Bars, Histograms, etc.
- WindoTrader supports users to build their ideal display according to visual preferences, scale, and quantity of components.
And much more...
Obviously, we believe the answer to this question is 'yes' because WindoTrader is about more than software. It's also about helping our subscribers make a positive difference in their trading.
To increase the probability of our subscriber’s success, we provide:
- Personalized support on a complimentary basis. If your issue is not immediately resolvable, we escalate it for resolution and keep you informed of our progress.
- Educational webinars, videos, and content that address the market's auction process, trader behavior, and trading technology.
Before answering, we need to say the following, we are different in that we are unique.
Given that our WindoTrader offering is unique, we do not have competitors. Even though some providers now offer similar displays, they don’t offer all we do.
We will never be everything to everyone. We strive to attract subscribers seeking WindoTrader software and support based on our stated mission and philosophy.
Our commitment as a team is to help traders:
- See more by looking beyond the obvious.
- Discern the pertinent from the irrelevant.
- Make consistent, higher-probability trading decisions in line with a trader’s methodology and timeframe.
Subscriptions to WindoTrader are available through the Thomson Reuters Eikon App Studio.